Sign up for SpEd Spot tips, tricks, and FREEBIES straight to your inbox!

    Monday, February 13, 2012

    Blog Introduction

    I am so excited to finally be starting my blogging career! I LOVE blogs! There are so many awesome blogs out there and I have learned so much from reading the blogs of my fellow educators. I hope that this blog teaches readers some new ideas to use in their classroom, especially those teachers working with special needs students and in special needs classrooms.

    I teach K-4 students with moderate to intensive special needs in a self-contained classroom in Dayton, Ohio. I have been teaching for 5 years and I LOVE my job. It can be a challenge on most days and I don't know any special ed teachers that enjoy all of the paperwork that we have to juggle. But teaching and reaching my kiddos is the most rewarding experience ever!

    Welcome! and I hope you find something you can use!

    No comments: