Sign up for SpEd Spot tips, tricks, and FREEBIES straight to your inbox!

    Tuesday, April 3, 2012

    More Practice at Home FREEBIES and Welcome!

    I want to welcome all my new visitors from my friend Megan's blog at Mrs. Wheeler's First Grade Tidbits! I hope you like what you see and come visit me again soon!

    As a gift for all my new visitors and to my followers tonight I am going to post several more Practice at Home lists FREEBIES! These lists are great for giving parents ideas for multisensory activities that they can do for extra homework practice or during remote learning. 

    Lists include:
    • Practicing Numbers at Home (Counting & Number Recognition)
    • Practicing Letters at Home
    • Practicing Writing at Home
    • Practicing Spelling at Home
    • Practicing Sight Word Reading at Home
    • Practicing Money Skills at Home

    These lists are a great resource for parents wanting a creative way to work with their child at home. I hope your parents enjoy them as much as mine do! Click the image below to grab it on my Teacher Pay Teacher store!











    Download my FREE Multisensory Activity Lists for Practicing Basic Math & Reading Skills at Home!

    I look forward to connecting with you and sharing SpEd Spot tips and FREEBIES!

      2 comments:

      Sarah said...

      Thanks for sharing all of these great ideas! You are fantastic!! :)

      Katie Smith said...

      wonderful! I love that you have shared it!!! Can't wait to send it home!! Great ideas all organized...oh thank you!