Sign up for SpEd Spot tips, tricks, and FREEBIES straight to your inbox!

    Sunday, July 8, 2012

    The Versatile Blogger Award!

    I want to give a special THANK YOU to Karlie over at We are ALL Special! for my newest blogging award! Karlie is a fellow SpEd with a fabulous blog so I highly recommend everyone heads over to check it out!




    Here are the seven rules to follow when receiving this award:

    1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. 
    2. Include a link to their blog.  
    3. Include the award image in your post.  
    4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.  
    5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.  
    6. When nominating, include a link to their blog.  
    7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.  


      
    Here are the 7 random facts about me...


    1. I love to cook! However, I really only cook during the summer because I am never home during the school year. 
    2. This is the first summer I have taken "off" since I was 15 and I am going crazy! I don't know what to do with myself!
    3. I am almost always the last person to leave school... I am a perfectionist (not a workaholic contrary to what some may believe!) and want everything to be perfect for my kiddos because I think it is what they deserve!
    4. I live with my amazing boyfriend, Andy. He is very understanding of #1-3 and I am lucky for that!
    5. I love to travel. Next week I will be in Philly, NYC, Cape Cod and Boston. Then at the end of July I will be spending a week at the beach in Hilton Head, SC... SO EXCITED!
    6. I love to read. However, again this only happens during the summer :(. My favorite author or SpEd related stories is Torey Hayden, for romance I like Nicholas Sparks, and for a page-turner I go to Jodi Picoult. 
    7. During the school year I do try to make time to read my two favorite magazines: Real Simple and Everyday Food (I am sort of a Martha Stewart nut!)

    Since I recently nominated 15 fellow bloggers for the One Lovely Blog award I wanted to find a fresh bunch for this award. There are so many awesome blogs out there! I set out to my extensive Pinterest boards to find some "new" (to me) blogs!





    http://goingnuttyinmisssquirrelsfirstgrade.blogspot.com/

    Photobucket
    Sped-Ventures






    Blog Title

    1 comment:

    Karlie said...

    It was fun learning more about you! I can totally relate to most of your "about me"s. I really like the mag Real Simple as well! I hadn't heard of the special ed author you mentioned. I'll need to look into those books. Have a great trip:)


    We are ALL Special!